Kessler has teamed up with Marlin Equipment Finance as its premier financing partner. Marlin has established itself as an industry leader over the past 14 years, extending over $2.6 billion in financing to small- to mid-sized businesses.
Kessler chose to work with Marlin because of their exceptional service model, in which Marlin offers lease training, first-rate customer service, and competitive rates. With an emphasis on personal service, Marlin makes the financing process straightforward and hassle-free.
Kessler Crane - F.A.S.T Financing with Marlin
Whether you are just getting started, or equipping your team for a larger-than-usual job, you’re going to need a cost-effective procurement option. Kessler Crane offers leasing through Marlin Equipment Finance to address all your equipment needs, while staying within your budget.
Benefits of Kessler Crane F.A.S.T. Financing with Marlin:
- Flexible financing packages
- Accelerated turnaround times
- Service level optimization
- Terms to match your cash flow
To apply, please visit the Marlin Finance Application.
For any questions related to financing your equipment through Marlin, please contact Kessler's Single Point of Contact at Marlin:
Senior Business Development Manager
About Marlin Business Services Corporation®
Marlin Business Services Corp. is a nationwide provider of equipment and software financing, specializing in providing innovative solutions for small and mid-size businesses. Marlin has extended $3 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. In 2008, Marlin opened Marlin Business Bank®, a commercial bank chartered by the State of Utah and a member of the Federal Reserve System. Our bank provides flexibility and diversity to our corporate funding strategy through the issuance of certificates of deposit. Marlin Business Services Corp. is publicly traded on NASDAQ: (MRLN), well-capitalized and an industry leader in small-ticket financing.
We have teamed up Direct Capital to offer leasing and financing options to our customers. Direct Capital is a large, privately-held lease finance company that excels in delivering first-class financing programs to its customers. They have built a highly diverse lending card that enables them to accommodate a very wide range of credit risk - this means more approvals. Their programs provide highly competitive rates for well-established companies, while also accommodating pure start-up businesses with as little as one week in business.
We chose Direct Captial because as a Direct Lessor, they can provide a full range of financing products to meet the needs of our customers:
- Financing on new & used equipment from $500 - $2,000,000
- Terms – 12 to 72 months available
- Several end-of lease options, including $1 buyout, Fair Market Value buyout, etc.
- 100% financing available – including soft costs, warranties, shipping
- Approvals up to $150,000 through a one-page application
- Deferred Payment Options – Defer payments for up to 90 days to help replenish cash flow in order to make your first finance payment
- Programs for start-up businesses
- Programs for businesses with compromised credit